Privacy and Security Policy
1. The Information We Collect and How we use it.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey and fill out a form or enter information on our site. This information that we collect includes but is not limited to –
– Your personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address
– Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed, the resources that you access and devices used to access the site. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Any other information you provide when you communicate with us by any means
We may use the information in the following ways:
– To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
– To quickly process your transactions.
– To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
– To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)